Saturday, December 26, 2009

Welcome


Many of you may have heard rumor that I am single. Well, it's true. Currently I am no closer to getting married than the day I graduated from high school. Considering that graduation happened back in the early nineties, you could say that I have been single for quite some time. In fact, I have been dating for well over half my life, (and that is after discounting two years for my mission).

That being said, it could be construed that I have been on a LOT of dates. My friend Paty from California has also found herself in similar circumstances, i.e. that of being well seasoned in all things dating.

We were discussing some of our various past adventures, and decided it was high time the rest of the world learned of our escapades.

So we collaborated, discussed, and ultimately came up with the idea to start a cooperative blog. On a semi-regular basis, you can expect to see new tales of the exciting machinations and events that go into some of our more colorful dates of yesteryear. We hope that you find this as entertaining as we do...now that our therapy bills have been paid, and the wounds to our hearts are no longer festering and sore.

With that said, we will let you know that names (and sometimes locations), have been changed to protect the innocent. Paty and I won't be changing our names in the storytelling as we are no longer innocent.

Feel free to comment and share your dating horror stories if you wish. Our only request is that absolutely NO comments ever start with the words, "I know this person who would be perfect for you!"

Much Love and Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Zach,
    I am so glad you found your female counterpart in the dating world to start this blog with. I have laughed so hard! You are both great storytellers, and I look forward to many more laughs!

    ReplyDelete